- The Network of Emerging Scientists is a forum for the discussion of a
broad range of concerns of scientists and engineers. It
isn't as lively as the Young Scientists' Network, but it
does have a higher signal to noise ratio.
- The Young Scientists' Network is a (now defunct) forum for
discussing career issues. The YSN archive has a large
collection of excellent science policy articles. Be sure
to check this out if you want to read up on science
- The Young Mathematicians' Network also discusses career issues, but
focuses on mathematics. Their newsletter has good
information on teaching and on preparing for job talks,
interviews, grant preparation, and conferences.
- Bob Park has a finger on the Congressional science
- Project Vote Smart gives advice for contacting your
representatives. They maintain an extensive database of
the voting records of the current members of Congress.
- The Library of Congress' Thomas server places legislative
Geoff Davis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Last modified: Sun Apr 28 20:26:23